At Chasse Consulting we’re constantly on the lookout for hard-working, brilliant individuals with an affinity for the daring and imaginative.
And the Chasse Consulting Associate program represents the perfect opportunity for college students wishing to experience a unique environment where the creative and artistic parlay with the conventional and analytical. We’re looking for movers and shakers who are ready and willing to bring their unique perspectives to the table and feel invigorated by engineering solutions that stimulate and excite.
Through the Associate program, college students have the unique opportunity to help Fortune 500 companies tackle some of their most challenging business problems. At the same time, associates work cross-departmentally to help drive a number of internal projects and initiatives. Through it all, our associates leave with a great appreciation and insight of sales consulting in their pursuit of becoming more creative problem solvers, analytical-thinkers, researchers, and leaders.
What To Expect
This position is ideal for students seeking internship experience that exposes them to multi-national, Fortune 500 clients. As an associate, you will support the Business Development Team in the search and delivery of new business to the organization by providing research and analysis of current and potential clients, competitors, and market trends. At the same time, you will gain hands-on training in the development and engineering of unique business solutions for Fortune 500 clients. This internship is a research-intensive position that requires a high level of commitment, attention to detail, excellent time management skills, and a solid writing proficiency. Additionally, as a Chasse Consulting Associate, you will aid in the production and review of client-facing materials, while also collaborating on a variety of projects to support the company’s marketing efforts.
At the end of your experience, you leave with a more refined set of transferable and marketable skills, including a robust research acumen, financial and industry analysis competency, time management skills, and the ability to execute on objectives and deliverables expected of C-level executives. To be seriously considered, Associates must commit to a full academic year of work – beginning in September and completing in May. Interested associates have the option to work during our summer session as well should they meet the right qualifications.
Applicants must be willing to commit to one of the following options:
- Full Academic Year – To be seriously considered, associates must commit to a full academic year of work – beginning in September and completing in May
- Summer + Full Year – Interested associates may have the option of beginning in the summer and carrying on through the academic year
- Conduct new business research for business development
- Research current clients and update client account plans
- Review client-facing materials for accuracy and quality
- Collaborate with other Associates to produce and deliver on internal and external, client-facing company projects
- Deliver accurate competitive research reports and analysis
- Assist in the development of various enablement tools to ensure consultants are fully equipped in the field and with clients
- Support the Development Team on company projects
One associate will be specifically tasked with supporting the marketing functions of the organization, This associate will serve a dual role, dividing his or her time between business development and marketing responsibilities. Duties for the marketing-focused associate include, but are not limited to:
- Social media monitoring and support
- Corporate communication projects
- Case studies and white papers
- Content marketing
- Public relations
- Assorted writing projects
What does an Associate look like?
Every day you will be challenged to be greater than you were the day before, and to do so with the highest levels of ethics, maturity and integrity. Accountability matters and quality will be expected every step of the way. Candidates whom we typically bring on board look something like this:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the typical time commitment expected of Associates?
Academic year associates are expected to commit for a full academic year, beginning in September and culminating in May. Associates participating in the summer session are expected to begin in mid-May to early June and end in late July to mid-August, depending upon their availability. This option is especially encouraged for applicants not studying in the Austin area.
Associates typically work a minimum of 12 hours to a maximum of 20 hours per week.
2. What is the appropriate dress code at Chasse Consulting?
The dress code at Chasse Consulting is Business Casual.
3. Where is Chasse Consulting Located?
Please visit our Contact Us page to view an interactive map of our location. Our address is:
Barton Oaks Plaza
901 South Mopac Expressway
Building 3 | Suite 130
Austin, Texas 78746
4. What is the deadline to submit my application?
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Hiring for the new summer and academic year Associate cycles begins in March, with notifications of hire sent out by early May. Summer positions begin mid-May or early June, while academic year associates begin in September. Those electing to participate in both sessions have the option of starting at the beginning of summer.
5. How many interview rounds are expected in the Interview Process?
Once applications are processed, applicants will be contacted via email should a fit be identified. Qualified candidates will be invited to an interview to assess his or her qualifications. Only one round of interviews will be conducted.
6. Can the Associate position count for course credit?
Absolutely. In fact we encourage students to use this internship for course credit often. Please indicate this in your application.
7. How many Associates will be hired?
We typically hire three associates per cycle.
8. Is this position paid?
Associates are paid on an hourly basis for their services.
9. How flexible is scheduling?
Schedules are based on the associate’s academic schedule. Hours must occur between the company’s hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
10. What are the different associate cycles? How do they work?
To ensure associates gain the maximum experience from working with Chasse Consulting, they are required to commit to a full academic year, generally beginning in early September and completing in early May.
Academic year candidates also have the option of starting their internship earlier by beginning during the summer session in May or July.
11. What is the holiday schedule?
Chasse Consulting honors the same holidays that your university honors, such as Winter Break and Spring Break.
12. What role do Associates play in the organization?
Chasse Consulting Associates are the dedicated support group of the Business Development Team, providing research-driven reports on clients, competitors, and market trends. Additionally, associates support the development of client-facing materials and marketing collateral. Chasse Consulting Associates play an important role, as their work contributes directly to the department’s and to the company’s day-to-day operations.