Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Chasse Consulting: Sales Strategies, Inc.
Chasse Consulting is an amazing place to work. The Austin Business Journal named us one of the Best Places to Work in Central Texas in 2012.
We are always on the lookout for exceptionally talented individuals for our internal positions and contractor opportunities. We carefully consider and review résumés submitted for job openings and contracting opportunities, with priority given to résumés on file of individuals that have contacted us.
Please note that Information you provide to us is entirely confidential and your contact information will never be shared with a client or third party. If you do not hear from us, please be assured that your information will be kept on file, and we will contact you if there is an opportunity that fits your skill set.
Our current job openings are listed below.
FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER (Contract Position)
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer for a contract position to collaborate with our creative production team and work on a new project set to launch in 2017. We are looking for a passionate developer that understands the intricacies of mobile web applications by using cutting-edge tools to create database driven, responsive solutions. The contractor will be tasked to architect amazing user experiences and drive all future architecture for our products. Must have an intuitive grasp of how to implement up to date innovative mobile coding standards, develop code that works across multiple mobile devices and platforms. You will be involved in the development stage of the project, from coding, to testing, and final release delivery and post launch support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement deployment of SPAs to cloud application platforms
- Database design and implementation for multi-tenant SaaS applications
- Implement identity management using 3rd party services
- Integrate APIs from social feeds, webmail, and other third party platforms
Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of building single page web applications with React.js, Node.js, and application state management
- Comfortable with database design for NOSQL and/or SQL databases to support multitenant SaaS
- Experience integrating social feed APIs such as Twitter, Slack, etc using Node.js
- Experience integrating with APIs for Outlook Web Access, Gmail, and Google Docs
- DevOps experience to implement deployment to Heroku or similar platform
- Solid understanding of Webpack and Babel
- Experience maintaining production code with Git is required
- Demonstrate a “can do” attitude around simultaneous requests
- Able to work well with a team and to also be productive in an autonomous, high-trust environment
- Appreciation for commonly accepted best practices and design patterns
- Experience with the Salesforce API or Heroku Connect
- Working knowledge of Google Firebase
- Comfortable with CSS3\SASS to replicate design mockups
- Experience with implementing SSO (service provider) using OAuth 2.0 and SAML
- Experience with Flexbox and responsive design
- Solid understanding of HTML5 features
- Any experience with Machine Learning algorithms will be seen as a positive
- Experience with React Native or hybrid apps will be seen as a positive
- Contractor will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) prior to beginning work
Nature of work requires an ability to analyze, communicate and exchange information, collect, compile and prepare work documents, and operate standard business office equipment. Visual acuity and color discrimination.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.